Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Squash Blossom Classic Was Awesome !

First let me say that sometimes races that are not as well known kick ass on larger races. From the course and markings to organization and schwag. Everyone was having a great time.
I will look forward to attending next year. I hope to bring more D Town boys too. The Gallup cycling community does it right. I am impressed. It is a cool town.


My next to last mtb race of the season went well. I placed 3rd in the 40-49 Cat 1 group.
Going in to the last 2 miles of a long 30 mile race my quad started to cramp so I backed off a bit.
That is where I went from 2nd to 3rd. Still really jazzed with the result. After over 45 days off from hard racing I can't complain. I'll be racing Road Apple In Farmington , NM this Saturday.
I did the Tuesday Night ride tonight..took the sprint and felt really good. Recovered pretty well
since Sat's high desert screamer.

...'cross is coming..we got the 4 Corners schedule. Races will be held in Cortez,Durango, Dolores, and Aztec, NM .

No comments:

Post a Comment