Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chalk Creek Result
















A little under the weather from a sinus infection didn't keep me from racing this past saturday. I had planned this race in my schedule and knew that I wasn't going to do great but if I could get a top ten I would be happy....well' I hit 9th so I'll take it. Almost every spring..between the winds, dust , and my allergies, I get a good sinus infection. ..I am so glad that I'm almost rid of it! I had a great time camping with my wife, Heidi. We have a cool camper and found a nice spot on a creek.
Next up: The Famous Iron Horse Road Race on May 23rd..time to hit the passes. Each year I look forward to my training ride to Silverton and back. 100 miles with 10k feet of climbing..after that... this 50 mile race doesn't seem so bad.

2 comments:

  1. I was in the same boat this weekend Joe, sinus infection and 9th place as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had mud, lots o'mud, good result for me though

    ReplyDelete