Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chalk Creek Stampede-Nathrop, Colorado

Saturday May 2nd is the second race of the Colorado Mountain States Cup Series. Made up of multiple laps with a lot of double track...it holds some real road racing strategy. Every time I have raced it, we've experienced wind to the point that an actual paceline is created. I keep checking the weather..up to 70% chance of precipitation. Either way I'll be there.

Getting up this morning and feeling the work week...I thought about Working and training . ..I'll tell you what...We as riders look up to the pros with their abilities
to ride so darn fast....It really inspires me...but the art of balancing time for spouse-kids-career-training/recovery is really something too! Hats off to the art of scheduling!!!

HAPPY B DAY TO JOEY JR ! the big 20

1 comment:

  1. wish i was racing in Colorado! I need REI to open a store in Durango. I lived in Denver for two years, but it would be nice to be down there.

    ReplyDelete