Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GT "Dirt Family" is posted!

The Gt Dirt Coalition members are now listed on Gtbicycles.com. Its great to see where everyone is from. I look forward to meeting the Colorado crew at some races and hope to have the opportunity to meet the other Colation members sometime.

I did the Fort Lewis "Dead Squirrel TT" today...it's about a 22 minute effort...a great way to suffer into shape! I have always thought of mtb racing as a TT with intervals so this is good stuff. I had a business meeting right after so had no time to cool down. I can't wait to feel my legs in the morning...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joe, Congrats! I'm one of the selected racers, too, and I'm up in Boulder. Good luck this season, and I hope to see you out at some events!
    cheers,
    Marty Caivano
    www.ride-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete