Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vintage GT







I am not much of a picture taker but thankfully my wife, Heidi is...and has been over the years. This past weekend she was on a mission to find our old race photos. Here are some from the early 90's on my old Zaskar then later ..on my RTS in Moab...always loved that blue! Check out the one of Julie Furtado at Mammoth in 1993 (the hidden kid in the baby sling is my now 16 yr old daughter, Joey j.r. goes to Fort Lewis College here in Durango). Lastly, we went to Colorado Springs several years ago and checked out the "Project 96" bike.


3 comments:

  1. I'm totally happy I went with the hardtail Zaskar, did you see the pics of the two guys I saw at the end of the race on my blog, I want the anodization to come back

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is a keeper..GT mania
    My old aluminum Zaskar had purple parts...
    Fashion does go in cycles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, those photos are great! That TT bike is SICK!!

    ReplyDelete