Monday, March 9, 2009

Zaskar on the way / Race Schedule for '09

I just got word that my bike and race kit are shipping on March 11th...so I should be riding it mid next week. Very fitting that the 11th is my B Day....

Here are the mtb races I will be doing :

1-Rabbit Valley, Fruita, Co TT and XC April 17th-19th
2-Alien Run, Aztec, New Mexico XC April 26th
3-Chalk Creek Stampede, Nathrop, Co XC May 1st
4-Wild Flower Challenge Crested Butte, Co XC June 19th
5-USA MTB Nationals Granby , Co July 16th-19th
6-Blast The Mass, Snowmass, Co XC August 7th
7-Dirt Lovers Rally, Durango, Co XC August 23rd
8-Sol Survivor, Sol Vista, Co XC September 4th
9-Road Apple Rally, Farmington, NM XC Oct 3rd

I hope to get to Breckenridge for the Fire Cracker 50 on July 4th (make it a family deal and do some camping)
Hermosa Off Road Classic here in Durango June sometime..mucho epico!
Tour of Durango September 20th, a first annual MTB tour of all the trails we have in D town.

I'll be doing some road races too like the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic May 23rd
and Sandia Crest RR on May 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment