Friday, March 27, 2009

Nostalgia




I've got my Zaskar dialed and rode Horse Gulch today thinking..it's so cool that I am riding a GT again. I was sailing thru the singletrack and came up on a few guys ... they asked about the Zaskar ...one of the riders was telling me that his first bike was a GT Karakoram and how much he loved it. GT Bicycles is making a resurgence in first class style. This is Odin..he's a Mastador we got from the pound. ..turned out to be a great dog...camps like a trooper.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Joe, looks like a great ride! I bet you are hella fast on that thoroughbred.
    Thanks for the encouragement about the snow. It doesn't even snow that much on the Front Range anymore, so I really shouldn't be complaining.
    I must tell you that i'm sick with jealousy that you live in Durango. :)
    I looooove it there. I'll probably be swinging through there this summer for a Hotel Draw/Hermosa Creek adventure. If we haven't met at a race by then, I will look you up! If you come to the Boulder area, feel free to do the same.
    cheers,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotel Draw? Say...you are a hardcore mtbr !
    Are you racing Rabbit Valley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about Rabbit Valley yet, although I'm definitely thinking about it! It looks pretty awesome. Are you planning on going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going, it will be my first mtb of the season. If you go we can team up on the Dirt Coalition Tent duties. You probably have been there..but just in case..pretty wide open and a bunch of double track. Very fun!
    I am hoping I can find someone from D town to ride up with me .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot Joe, posts with pictures rule! Now that puppy looks frightful! Can you bring em down to Texas to chase me down. Might podium with that beast running for me!

    ReplyDelete